Sunday, September 4, 2011

Crochet HDC bracelets


 All three of these bracelets were made from a pattern I found on YouTube. I will attempt to write the instructions.  This is my first time, so let me know if they are understandable.
Using a G hook, make a chain long enough to fit your wrist minus 1/4 inch. HDC in 3rd chain from hook and in each stitch across. When you come to the end chain 4 or 5 stitchs depending on the size of the bead or button you are using (I added this part) and join with a slip stitch to the other side of the bracelet.  Cut off and weave in ends.
For the yellow bracelet I used 4 ply cotton yarn.  For the other two I used 2 strands held together of crochet thread with metallic gold or silver threads. The yellow one had a pretty flower bead sewn on and  the metallic thread ones are a pretty crystal button and a filigree bead.

1 comment: